This week’s puzzle is a combination of trivia and geography which I am dubbing Triviography! (See what I did there?) This puzzle will give you a list of two different Manhattan landmarks and your challenge is to figure out which one of them is further uptown (i.e. north) on the Isle of Manhattan. See how many you can do before you resort to Google Maps! Happy Puzzling!
Which of these are further uptown?
1. City Hall or The Town Hall
2. The Metropolitan Museum of Art or The Museum of Natural History
3. Carnegie Hall or Lincoln Center
4. Grand Central Terminal or The Port Authority Bus Terminal
5. John Jay College or John Jay Park
6. Chelsea Markets or Chelsea Piers
7. Avengers Mansion or The Baxter Building
8. The Chrysler Building or The General Motors Building
9. The Lake in Central Park or The Pond in Central Park
10. The Cathedral of St. John the Devine or Columbia University
11. 259 West 4th Street or 189 West 10th Street
Tags: Avengers Mansion, Carnegie Hall, Central Park, Chelsea Markets, Chelsea Piers, City Hall, Columbia University, Grand Central Terminal, John Jay College, John Jay Park, Lincoln Center, New York City, Puzzles, The Baxter Building, The Cathedral of St. John the Devine, The Chrysler Building, The General Motors Building, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Museum of Natural History, The Port Authority Bus Terminal, The Town Hall, Triviography