I love puns. I’d have to Shea that this affliction goes back as far as I can remember. It seems that I think of a good groaner and I can’t keep my Penn Station-ary. Honestly, I can borough-ly contain myself. I try to take the Highline, but with a Clinton my eye, I can’t resist and descend to Corney Island in a hurry. Avenue appreciation for this mental quirk as I now puzzle along week after week. So please don’t punish me for going pun-ish, but put your thinKings Manhattan, Queens up your act, go for the gold and not the Bronx, and feel like a Richmond by trying to guess the NYC places, streets and sights that are punnily described below. Happy puzzling!
1. Four of deese would make a Gallon Street?
2. Kings County hipsters dental work?
3. Block on which St. Nick’s kid resides?
4. Island home of skinny kangas?
5. Perhaps leafy greens on the sandy shoreline?
6. The block that contains a complete 2000 lbs.?
7. One pulled by the rope play baseball here?
8. Attempt donkey crossing the Bronx, Manhattan and Queens?